Youngblood Mineral Basics Kit - Dark
The range of wonderful complexions on our world is almost as plentiful as the number of people, and the Youngblood Mineral Basics Kit is a timely offering for foundation enthusiasts who like plenty of color variations.
Although the resultant combinations of hues all give you a distinct look, they share a certain radiance that accentuates your natural color. The following is what’s contained inside:
- 2 grams of Mineral Rice Setting Powder
- 0.5 grams of Hi-Definition Hydrating Mineral Perfecting Powder
- 2 grams of the trademarked Youngblood Natural Mineral Foundation
- A Kabuki Blending Brush
- 2 gras of Crushed Mineral Brush
As you can see the Youngblood Mineral Basics Kit has all the elements necessary to endow you with a positively radiant complexion. Included is a face chart and minerals application guide, in a handful of shade levels.
How To Use:
- First of all, hydrate your skin thoroughly. Soon afterward – don’t give yourself time to air dry – apply the Mineral Rice Setting Powder. This serves to lock in that otherwise quickly-evaporating moisture. Blot out any damp spots for an even texture.
- Next, conservatively put some Natural Mineral Foundation into a container, and use the Kabuki Blending Brush in a circular motion to stir the powder. Begin applying it around your chin region, using the brush lightly and in circular motions as you move in to the rest of your face, until you like the amount of coverage that you see developing.
- Thirdly, place some of the Crushed Mineral Blush into the included lid from the Kit, and swirl it around with the Kabuki Brush to mediate the consistency. Next, buff some color into your cheeks by brushing the area in an up-and-down motion.
- Lastly, swirl some Hi-Definition Hydrating Mineral Perfecting Powder into the included lid. After tapping off the excess powder, buff it into the T-Zone to solidify the foundation – alternatively, you can buff it into the oilier areas. Your complexion is now set to amaze the world!