Young Nails Ain't No Thing
Young Nails Ain't No Thing is a splash of cantaloupe orange is the perfect color for a modern and sophisticated look that embraces springtime.
Dress up your nails in bright fresh color with Young Nails Aint No Thing nail polish. Quick and easy to apply, this nail color lasts 3 times longer than the average polish. A rich creamy texture produces nail color that is durable enough to last and a high gloss deeply rich color that will resist dulling and fading quickly. When it's time to take off the polish it's easy to do, remove the polish in a flash without having to soak off your nail color: removal takes mere seconds. If impressive long-wearing nail polish with incredible shine and chip resistance is what you're looking for, the clear choice is Young Nails Aint No Thing nail color.
Suitable for All
- Long-lasting Shine and Chip Resistance
- Rich Radiant Color Available in Over 60 Different Shades
- Easy to Apply
- No UV Required
- Rich Radiant Color in 60 Different Shades
- Durable and Long-lasting Color
- Self Leveling
- Round Tip Brush Makes Application Fast and Easy
- Quick Drying
- Shellac Protects the Finish of the Nail Color
- Volcanic Glass Cushions and Strengthens the Formula
- No DBP, Toluene, and Formaldehyde
- Chip Resistance Lasts 2-3 Times Longer than the Average Nail Polish
- Covers Well
- Plastics Derived from Plants Form a Strong Gel-like Formula
- Nail Polish can be Removed in Seconds
- Fast Air-Drying Formulation
- Comparable to Gel Nail Color in Strength and Duration
Directions for Use
A base coat should be applied to clean dry nails. The first coat of Young Nails Aint No Thing nail color should be applied and allowed to dry completely. A second coat should be applied and allowed to dry. Once both coats have dried the final top coat can be brushed on. A clear chip-resistant top coat protects nail color, adds to shine and fortifies strength and durability.
Products are automatically delivered on your schedule. No obligation, modify or cancel your subscription anytime.