Supersmile Professional Whitening Gum
Supersmile's Professional Whitening Gum with Calprox® safely removes surface stains, cleans teeth, freshens breath and protects against cavities.
This product is a complement to your daily oral care regimen. FLAVOR – Original Mint
Our Professional Whitening Gum with Calprox® safely removes surface stains, cleans teeth, freshens breath and protects against cavities.
- Whitens: Calprox® safely lifts surface stains such as coffee, tea, tobacco, red wine and other stains without harsh abrasives or the risk of sensitivity. Maintains and enhances the vibrancy of professionally bleached teeth. Restores bonding, caps, veneers and dentures to their original whiteness.
- Freshens: Our Calprox® formulation is encapsulated with Baking Soda to aid in the elimination of germs while freshening breath.
- Protects: Our Professional Whitening Gum works to stabilize the pH balance of the mouth, counteracting acidity that leads to cavities. It is sweetened with Xylitol which also aids in cavity prevention. When chewed after meals and snacks our Professional Whitening Gum helps to reduce the risk of cavities.
How It Works
Our Professional Whitening Gum is formulated with our proprietary ingredient Calprox.® Calprox® works by gently dissolving the protein pellicle – a thin layer of protein that forms on the tooth surface, and to which plaque, bacteria, and of course, stains adhere. Removing the protein pellicle leaves the teeth feeling cleaner for a longer period of time. Our Gum is sugar-free and works to stabilize the pH balance of the mouth, counteracting acidity that leads to cavities.
- Remove gum from the package.
- Chew one piece directly after meals and snacks until flavor disappears. (Chew as you would chew a regular piece of gum).
Ingredients: Xylitol, Gum Base, Natural Favors, Glycerin, Gum Arabic, Soy Lecithin, Beeswax, Calprox®
Serving Size: 1 piece (2 grams)
Calories per serving: 0
Amount per serving % Daily Value: Total Fat 0g 0%, Sodium 0g 0%, Total Carbohydrates 0g 0%, Xylitol 0g, Protein 0g 0%
Not a significant source of other nutrients.
*Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.