Skin Script Oily Skin Kit
The Skin Script Rx Oily Skin Kit gets to the root of oily skin, using seven products to reduce excess oil and inhibit over-production to promote a clear complexion with less frequent and severe breakouts.
Treat your oily skin for improved vibrance and clarity with the Skin Script Rx Oily Skin Kit!
Featuring seven amazing products that nourish and balance oily, acne-prone skin, the kin Script Rx Oily Skin Kit removes excess oil, regulates oil production, and provides a radiant, smooth complexion that is radiant and youthful.
Whether you want to try the products or pick up your favorites, the kin Script Rx Oily Skin Kit is perfect for you.
Each Skin Script Rx Oily Skin Kit Includes Full Size Versions of the Following Products
- Charcoal Clay Cleanser
- Glycolic Cleanser
- Mint Refining Toner
- Retinol 2% Exfoliation Scrub
- Glycolic and Retinol Pads
- Peptide Eye Serum
- Light Aloe Moisturizer
- Tones the skin for a smoother, pore-free appearance
- Exfoliates the skin for a smooth complexion with a youthful luster while promoting the skin’s natural regeneration process
- Brightens the overall tone of the skin while lifting away discoloration and hyper-pigmentation
- Infuses the skin with hydration for lasting benefits
- Promotes the natural healing process
Recommended Skin Types
How to Apply Please see the individual products in the Skin Script Rx Oily Skin Kit for their individual usage instructions. For maximum benefits, each of the products in the kit is designed to be used in conduction with the others as part of an overall skin care regimen.
- Clinical glycolics - reduce the size and visibility of pores for a more even complexion
- Retinols and jojoba - exfoliate the surface of the skin to promote a fresh complexion and healthy skin cell renewal; polishes the surface of the skin for a youthful luster
- Kojic acid - lightens and brightens the skin, reducing hyper-pigmentation and discoloration associated with blemishes
- Aloe vera - soothes, calms and cools the skin, reducing symptoms of irritation while promoting the healing process
Please see the individual products in the Skin Script Rx Oily Skin Kit for their individual ingredients.