OPI Samurai Breaks a Nail
OPI Samurai Breaks a Nail. A cutting-edge purple nail polish to leave your nails looking sharp!
Nail lacquer is the original nail polish formula that reinvented quality nail color, your top choice if you enjoy updating your manicure weekly.
Experience the energy of color with the Tokyo Collection by OPI! Named for the city that mixes the ultramodern with the traditional, this collection includes 12 permanent shades for the 2019 Spring season.
Tokyo offers a stunning and diverse array of colors for inspiration, from the bright, metallic pinks, purples, and blues of neon-lit skyscrapers to the saturated greens and oranges found in the city’s many gardens. With a nod to Tokyo’s status as a trendsetter in the nail industry, this collection provides endless nail art possibilities to ensure you always stand out from the crowd!
- Up to 7 days of wear.
- Made in the USA.
How To Use
- Start by applying OPI Base Coat to clean, dry nails with cuticles pushed back.
- For a perfect polish, apply one stroke of nail lacquer down the center of the nail, followed by one stroke along each side of the nail.
- Then apply a second coat of nail lacquer, pulling color over the tips of the nails.
- Shine, seal, and protect with one coat of OPI Top Coat, pulling it over the tips of the nails.
- For a manicure that's dry to the touch in minutes, apply 2 drops of DripDry Lacquer Drying Drops to each nail.