OPI Hue is the Artist
OPI Hue is the Artist is a neutral lavender shade of nail polish.
The artist is you! Create a palette of neutral, pale lavender nail polish to spring into the season. This is a shade from the OPI Mexico City Collection.
- Up to 7 days of wear.
- Made in the USA.
How To Use
- Start by applying OPI Base Coat to clean, dry nails with cuticles pushed back.
- For a perfect polish, apply one stroke of nail lacquer down the center of the nail, followed by one stroke along each side of the nail.
- Then apply a second coat of nail lacquer, pulling color over the tips of the nails.
- Shine, seal, and protect with one coat of OPI Top Coat , pulling it over the tips of the nails.
- For a manicure that's dry to the touch in minutes, apply 2 drops of DripDry Lacquer Drying Drops to each nail.