Bella Schneider Beauty Mini Peel Pads (60)
Bella Schneider Beauty Mini Peel Pads brightens, tones, and tightens the skin for a beautiful complexion with a youthful luster.
Purify your skin with Bella Schneider Beauty Mini Peel Pads!
Bella Schneider Beauty Mini Peel Pads purify, brighten, and tone the skin for improved radiance while providing a complexion that is visibly younger. Perfect for those who need an extra boost or to clarify problematic skin, these pads work quick and easy to provide a radiant complexion.
Recommended Skin Types
Bella Schneider Beauty Mini Peel Pads is recommended for all skin types, tones, and conditions. The exfoliating formula is particularly helpful for brightening dull skin, clarifying oily and acne prone skin, and toning tired skin.
- Brightens dark spots and provides a more radiant skin tone
- Tones the skin, reducing the appearance of pores and maximizing benefits of treatment products
- Exfoliates away impurities and promotes the natural cell renewal process
- Provides a more youthful complexion with less fine lines and wrinkles
- Refreshes the look and feel of the skin
How to Apply
After cleansing, gently swipe one of theBella Schneider Beauty Mini Peel Pads (60) over the surface of the face, neck, and décolleté. Allow to penetrate the skin completely before applying subsequent products.
- For best results, use Bella Schneider Beauty Mini Peel Pads (60) twice daily in the morning and evening after cleansing.
- Alpha and beta hydroxy acids - multi-functional skin treatments that gently exfoliate away dead skin cells and other impurities in order to promote the skin’s natural renewal process; balances problematic skin for long term clarity; humectant that draws moisture from the environment for lasting hydration
- Bearberry extract - packed with antioxidants to protect the skin from free radical and environmental damage; brightens the overall tone of the skin for a more radiant look and improved discoloration
The complete ingredients list for Bella Schneider Beauty Mini Peel Pads (60) is not presently available.