Lab Series Anti Age Max LS Cleanser 3.4oz
Lab Series Anti Age Max LS Cleanser washes away impurities that can lead to premature signs of aging.
The luxurious Anti-Age Max LS Cleanser provides a clean, refreshed appearance and preps the skin for anti-aging. The foaming formula purifies the skin of impurities that can lead to signs of premature aging and helps skin feel smoother. Detoxifies skin while preserving skin's moisture barrier. For an even deeper clean, Max LS Cleanser can also be used as a purifying facial mask. Made for all Skin Types. This product was formerly known as Max LS Daily Renewing Cleanser. In an effort to take care of the environment like we take care of men's skin, we've repackaged the same great formula you love in new, more sustainable packaging.
- Washes away impurities that can lead to signs of premature aging
- Rich, foaming cream cleanses and revitalizes while preserving skin's moisture barrier
- Helps skin feel smoother
- To deep cleanse and detoxify the skin, use cream as a wash-off facial mask
- Trehalose and Sodium Hyaluronate help preserve skin's existing moisture barrier
- Palmitic Acid and Lauric Acid remove dust and dirt on skin's surface
- A revitalizing botanical complex including Green Tea and Algae Extracts are known for their soothing properties
How To Use
Massage over wet face and neck morning and night. Rinse well.
For deep cleansing, massage onto lightly damp skin and let it work for 2-3 minutes. Avoid eye area.
INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU, MYRISTIC ACID, GLYCERIN, BEHENIC ACID, PALMITIC ACID, SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, LAURIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, POLYGONUM CUSPIDATUM ROOT EXTRACT, MYRTUS COMMUNIS LEAF EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED RICE EXTRACT, ALGAE EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF WATER, CAFFEINE, SUCROSE, GLUCOSE OXIDASE, LACTOPEROXIDASE, PEG-3 DISTEARATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-51, SODIUM PCA, TREHALOSE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM BICARBONATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, UREA, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), DISODIUM EDTA, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, PHENOXYETHANOL