Dermaesthetics Nourish B Intensive Moisture Serum 1oz
For dehydrated or famished skin, the Nourish B Intensive Serum instantly hydrates and moisturizes for immediate relief and calming. Enriched with Vitamin B, C, and E to fight aging, this formula prevents toxins and debris build up causing premature aging. Vitamin B is highly moisturizing, Hyaluronic Acid assists in sustaining moisture, while Vitamin C helps to even skin tone. This product is especially effective for the skin around the eyes and lips.
Benefits: Improve skin texture, Restored hydration, Anti-oxidant properties, Free radical scavenger.
Skin Type: Normal and Combination.
Skin Concern: Dry.
- Aloe Vera Extract: A natural extract from the leaves of the Aloe plant provides medicinal properties to the skin such as healing, hydrating, and softening. Aloe Barbadensis leaf contains 20 minerals, 20 amino acids, 12 vitamins, and active enzymes. Aloe encourages the production of collagen and elastin fibers in the skin, making it more elastic and wrinkle-free. It also has a cohesive action on the surface peeling epidermal cells, which softens the skin by sticking them together. Amino acids soften tough skin cells, while zinc works as an astringent to close pores. Its moisturizing properties have also been tested in the treatment of dry skin caused by industrial exposure, with aloe vera gel gloves improving skin integrity, reducing fine wrinkle appearance, and reducing erythema.
- Niacinamide: Manages excess production of melanin due to sun damage and age.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Able to hold up to 1,000 times its molecular weight in water. Hyaluronic Acid penetrates the skin and binds water to skin cells, infusing all layers of the skin with rejuvenating moisture.
- Allantoin: Anti-inflammatory, keratolytic, moisturizing, and ideal for sensitive or reactive skin. Natural desquamation properties to the horney layers of the skin.
- Squalene: Acts as a moisturizing, anti-aging, healing, and moisturizing. It is made from shark liver oil.
- Glycosaminoglycans: Regulation of cell growth, proliferation, promotion of cell adhesion, anticoagulation, and wound repair.
- Ascorbic Acid: An antioxidant, it firms skin while promoting even skin tone. Good anti-inflammatory agent, reducing inflammation in the skin and inhibiting the action of collagenase.
- Tocopheryl Acetate: Hydrates, smooths and lubricates the skin. Combats the formation of wrinkles, fine lines, and dry skin.
- Pyrus Malus: Anti-aging and skin-smoothing.
How To Use: