Dermaesthetics EGF/FGF Marvel Serum 1oz
Our proprietary PowerBlend™ technology used to develop the EGF/FGF MARVEL Serum is enriched with stem cell advancements to initiate cellular renewal and wound healing. This dual treatment of epidermal growth factors (EGFs) and fibroblast growth factors (FGFs) stimulate the production of laminin and fibronectin which are key structural components of the dermal junction. Increased amounts of EGFs and FGFs found in the skin results in the overall appearance of smoother and firmer skin.
Benefits: Regenerating, Firming, Hydrating.
Skin Type: Mature, Normal, Post-Care.
Skin Concern: Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Sagging Skin, Thinning Skin.
Clinicals: Tested in an ex vivo model of corticoid-induced skin aging, the EGF/FGF Marvel Serum stimulated the expression of collagen VII and laminin-5. These proteins are involved in the anchoring of the epidermis to the dermis at the dermal junction resulting in less sagging and drooping of the skin. In the same model, the EGF/FGF Marvel Serum also prevented the flattening of the dermal junction caused by the corticoid treatment. In a clinical trial involving 27 female volunteers aged between 40 to 65, the EGF/FGF Marvel Serum reduced fine lines & wrinkles by as much as 29% after 28 days. Trial participants agreed that the EGF/FGF Marvel Serum provided an immediate well-being effect, smoothed and firmed the skin, and gave a more youthful and rested appearance..
- sh-Oligopeptide 1: Increases the rate of healing and renewal of the skin. sh-Oligopeptide-1 (Synthetic Human Epidermal Growth Factor, EGF, Sh-EGF) sh-oligopeptide-1 is a bioengineered human epidermal growth factor that is indicated on colon bacillus. It has a molecular width of 6,200 Dalton and is made up of 53 amino acids. One of the most significant growth factors in the human body is EGF. It has the ability to speed up the proliferation of epidermal cells, cellula nervosa, and epithelial cells on organ tissues.
- Sodium Chondroitin: Stimulate cell repair activity, regenerate epithelial and granulation tissues and reduce inflammation .
- Aloe Vera: Extracted from the leaves of the Aloe plant provides medicinal properties to the skin such as healing, hydrating and softening. Aloe Barbadensis leaf contains 20 minerals, 20 amino acids, 12 vitamins, and active enzymes.
- Yeast Extract: Yeast extract comes from a single-celled microorganism considered part of the fungus family. It and ingredients derived from it (such as beta-glucan, a potent antioxidant) can have hydrating and soothing properties. The types of yeast used in cosmetic products are not harmful and in fact likely contribute to creating a healthier-looking skin surface due to their softening and conditioning action.
- Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex: To reduce inflammation and bacterial growth in skin wounds.
- Squalane: Acts as a moisturizing, anti-aging, healing and moisturizing. It is made from shark liver oil.
- Tocopherol: Hydrates, smooths and lubricates the skin. Combats the formation of wrinkles, fine lines, and dry skin.
How To Use:
Products are automatically delivered on your schedule. No obligation, modify or cancel your subscription anytime.