Clinicians Complex In-Office Exfoliating Gel 70% Formula 7.5oz / 222ml
Unleash the power of clinical-grade skincare with our extraordinary Clinicians Complex In-Office Exfoliating Gel. This remarkable formula boasts an impressive concentration of 70% Alpha/Beta Hydroxy Acid, carefully crafted to deliver exceptional results when used under the close supervision of a qualified clinician in a clinical setting.
Experience the pinnacle of exfoliation as this potent gel works its magic, rejuvenating your skin and revealing a smoother, more radiant complexion. The higher concentration of active ingredients ensures that you'll notice visible improvements, from the diminishing of fine lines to an enhanced skin texture and tone.
Designed to complement your existing skincare routine, the Clinicians Complex In-Office Exfoliating Gel acts as a catalyst, supercharging the effects of other CLINICIANS COMPLEX home care products. Embrace the transformative power of professional skincare and witness the unparalleled results it brings to your skin. Your journey to radiant, youthful-looking skin starts here.
How To Use:
- Pretreat with appropriate CLINICIANS COMPLEX home care products two weeks prior to application of clinical exfoliating gel.See note # 1 below.
- Clean and prep the skin with Clinicians Complex Acne Toner or Facial Toner.
- Apply a thin layer of the CLINICIANS COMPLEX clinical exfoliating gel.
- Allow gel to remain on the skin for two to four minutes, depending on skin type and other factors.
- Rinse well with water, gently pat dry.
- Gently massage Derma Moist or Skin Recovery Serum over treated area.
- Apply Clinicians Complex Sunblock Lotion.Also, see Note # 2 below.
NOTE # 1: * For best results, apply clinical exfoliating gel to patient in a series of six with two weeks between applications.
NOTE # 2: * Wait a minimum of 24 hours after Clinical Exfoliating Gel applications before using any home care products containing alpha /beta hydroxy acid, Retinol or Retin-A®. Use only the sunblock lotion, Skin Recovery Serum, Hyaluronic Acid Serum or the Antioxidant Liposome Facial Lotion morning and night during this time. To prevent further damage to the skin, apply CLINICIANS COMPLEX sunblock on a daily basis.
*Glycolic Acid, Deionized Water, SD Alcohol 40, Aminomethyl Propanol, Propylene Glycol USP, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid USP, Tartaric Acid, Malic Acid, Passionflower Fruit Extract, Pineapple Fruit Extract, Grape Fruit Extract, Salicylic Acid USP, Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA USP *Under license through DuPont Glypure L