Clinicians Complex Clinical Exfoliating Gel 70% Un-Buffered Formula 7.5oz / 222ml
Prepare to experience the ultimate skin rejuvenation and exfoliation with our cutting-edge Clinical Exfoliating Gel. This exceptional formula boasts an un-buffered blend of 70% alpha/beta hydroxy acids, complemented by a precise 1.0 pH level, ensuring maximum efficacy in transforming your skin.
Watch in awe as this highly active, medical-grade gel works wonders on your complexion, unveiling immediate results that include the remarkable reduction of fine lines, a revitalized skin texture, and a noticeable improvement in tone and clarity.
Crafted to be used under the close supervision of a qualified clinician within a clinical environment, the Clinical Exfoliating Gel is a testament to modern skincare innovation. With its potent formulation, it accelerates and enhances the outcomes of other remarkable Clinicians Complex home care products, synergistically elevating your skincare regimen to new heights.
Experience the power of advanced exfoliation and elevate your skincare routine to unparalleled levels with the Clinical Exfoliating Gel 70% Un-Buffered Formula. Your skin will thank you for it.
- Contains 70% Alpha & Beta Hydroxy Acids
- Un-Buffered Formula
- Naturally exfoliates the skin
- Ideal for all skin types
- pH 1.0
How To Use:
1) Cleanse and prep skin with Clinicians Complex Foaming Gel Cleanser and Acne Toner.
2) Use swab applicator and apply to treatment areas being careful to avoid contact with eyes.
3) Allow to remain on skin according to chart below.
4) Immediately wash patients skin thoroughly with a solution of 1 tbsp baking soda to 8 oz. water and pat dry.
5) Apply Skin Recovery Serum, Derma Moist and Sun block.
6) Repeat the treatment 1 -2 times per week for six weeks. Optimal results are achieved with a total of 12 treatments.
NOTE # 1: Important - Do Not Leave Patient Unattended. Upon application of Clinical Exfoliating Gel, red patchy areas may be seen and patient may begin to feel tingling & itching. Redness is to be expected with some sensitive patients.
NOTE # 2: Wait a minimum of 72 hours after Clinical Exfoliating Gel applications before using any home care products containing alpha /beta hydroxy acid, Retinol or Retin-A®. Use only Clinicians Complex Sunblock Lotion, Skin Recovery Serum, Hyaluronic Acid Serum or Liposome Face and Neck Lotion during this time. To prevent further damage to the skin, CLINICIANS COMPLEX Sunblock Lotion must be applied on a daily basis.
Glycolic Acid, Water, Aminomethyl Propanol, Propylene Glycol, SD Alcohol 39-C, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Passiflora Quadrangularis (Passionflower) Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Malic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA.