Clark's Botanicals Dual Charcoal Detox 100ml
Clark's Botanicals Dual Charcoal Detox buffs, brightens, hydrates and protects.
Purify & Cleanse! This gentle-yet-powerful cleanser, exfoliant and mask buffs, brightens, hydrates and protects, absorbing impurities and whisking away dead cells before delivering melt-in-your-skin moisture.
- Binchotan Japanese Charcoal absorbs impurities and oil without stripping skin.
- Activated charcoal powder gently exfoliates and helps to reveal fresher-looking skin.
- Mango, pineapple and papaya extracts loosen dead skin cells and help to gently exfoliate.
- Ginger extract helps to brighten skin.
- Jasmine and tamarind extracts help to soothe and rebalance skin.
- Encapsulated jojoba oil melts upon application and helps to soften skin.
- Padina Pavonica (a brown algae) helps protect against environmental pollutants.
How To Use
Apply a quarter-sized dollop to damp skin in the AM or PM. Massage gently as black charcoal transforms to white. Leave on up to 5 minutes before rinsing with lukewarm water.
Water, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, glycerin, decyl glucoside, cellulose, xanthan gum, mannitol, bambusa arundinacea (bamboo) stem extract, charcoal, jasminum officinale (jasmine) flower extract, arnica montana (arnica) flower extract, hypnea musciformis (algae) extract, niacinamide, alpinia officinarum root extract, padina pavonica thallus extract, tamarindus indica fruit extract, mangifera indica (mango) fruit extract, carica papaya (papaya) fruit extract, ananas sativus (pineapple) fruit extract, jojoba esters, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, stearyl stearate, lecithin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl glycol, xylitol, pullulan, sclerotium gum, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, propanediol, , ethylhexylglycerin, caprylic acid, caprylhydroxamic acid, silica, maltodextrin, citric acid, iron oxide, mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), yellow iron dioxide (CI 77492), citrus bergamia (bergamot) oil, sodium phytate, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) oil, limonene, linalool, citral