I just wanted to send you a quick personal note expressing how thankful I am to have had you as part of my business for 2011. This past year was hands down our most successful year at Skincare by Alana. Here are a few of the highlights for me from 2011:
Day Spa Products Lines at Skincare by Alana
- We added over 25 lines including Bliss, Dermalogica, Tokyo Milk, Eminence and many others.
- I have had a great time getting to know many of you at our beautiful day spa in Dana Point, CA.
- Our partnership with our day spa products lines expanded as I was able to personally get to know who is behind the products we carry. Checkout my YouTube page for my interviews with the founders of La Bella Donna and Eminence Organics.
- I created a network of blogs specifically with your needs and interests in mind!
- I have 30,000 Facebook fans! I am so honored by this and love to connect with you there!
- On a personal side, Malachi (my son) just turned two, and we took him to Oregon for the first time to celebrate Christmas and visit my husband’s friends and family.
I am excited to grow at an even quicker pace with my day spa products in 2012. I recently launched Spa Alana Signature Candles and am looking to create my own products. My goal for 2012 is to better connect with you and help you network with other Skincare by Alana clients as we all learn and grow in our skincare knowledge together. Let me know if there is any way I can better serve you! I am so looking forward to this year with all my day spa products.